We have taken these pictures of the girls at about 7 months. They sit on our fireplace mantle. Can you tell who is who?
#1
How cute. I love those pictures. I could guess, but it would be cheating since I just got the download in July :)
I wish I knew your girls well enough to know who was who. They are all adorable!
I'm going to say from top to bottom Hannah, Olivia, Sara & Emma. Am I right?
You have Hannah and Emma right!
#2 is Sara for sure! I can tell by the curls! That must make #3 Olivia since Becky got Hannah and Emma right! They're so cute!
Hannah, Sara, Livi, and Emma.:)
Hannah, Sarah, Olivia, and Emma. That's my guess.Anna
How adorable! I wish I had done the same thing-it's amazing how alike they all look!!!!
Hannah, Sara, Olivia, Emma. Wow, they look distinct at a young age, don't they? (I promise I didn't cheat and read the other comments first).I found a link on Hilary's blog and thought I'd say hi!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How cute. I love those pictures. I could guess, but it would be cheating since I just got the download in July :)
I wish I knew your girls well enough to know who was who. They are all adorable!
I'm going to say from top to bottom Hannah, Olivia, Sara & Emma. Am I right?
You have Hannah and Emma right!
#2 is Sara for sure! I can tell by the curls! That must make #3 Olivia since Becky got Hannah and Emma right! They're so cute!
Hannah, Sara, Livi, and Emma.
:)
Hannah, Sarah, Olivia, and Emma. That's my guess.
Anna
How adorable! I wish I had done the same thing-it's amazing how alike they all look!!!!
Hannah, Sara, Olivia, Emma. Wow, they look distinct at a young age, don't they? (I promise I didn't cheat and read the other comments first).
I found a link on Hilary's blog and thought I'd say hi!
Post a Comment