Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pictures from Summer Vacation, Part I


This was our group at the Hogle Zoo, minus my bro in law, Dave, who is taking the picture, and Sara (my sister) and her two kids.

Emma with big-horned sheep


Livvy watching the sleeping tiger...

...who woke up...


...and came over to say hi....


Liv preferred him at a distance.


Lilly (Sondra's) and Livvy


Kate (Monica's) and Hannah


Megan, Livvy, Kayla, Emma, Michelle, Hannah and Kate in front of the bears' den


Sara with the giraffes





Emma playing dress up at the Bryce's

REXBURG

We got to ride the carousel...


... and get wet at the splash park!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pictures!

Rachel said...

It's so fun to see the pictures of your family!

Sara Jensen said...

So cute! I bet you have so much fun together with all those cousins!!!! Love you!

Jeremy Pearson said...

Cool pics. I especially liked the pictures with Livvy and the tiger. Looks like you had fun.