Friday, October 2, 2009
THE DEAL IS SEALED
The property transaction went through a week ahead of schedule and the deed was recorded yesterday (10/1/09) making us the official owners of 8701 Castle Hill Ave, LV, NV 89129. This has enabled us to move up our move date to this weekend. In fact, I pick up a moving truck in just a few short hours. This is such an exciting (and tiresome) time. We are grateful for the assistance and support of friends and family who have willingly offered their help to clean, pack, move, and assist with various minor repairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!
Congrats! I hate moving but I'm bet you're excited to get in the new house... I guess we'll just have to come see you again sometime!
That is so great. I remember when you lived in a two bedroom apt the size of the living room in that house. I often wonder how we ever fit into smaller places.
Hooray!!! The pictures of the house are awesome!!! I wish I were closer so I could help!
Post a Comment