Monday, May 24, 2010

Bathroom pictures... Read prior post first!

Here's a sample of the grout problem. Joe and I have a hunch that this floor was refinished since the house was originally built 10 years ago, it was just done poorly. We suspect there was a water problem, based on some suspicious looking texturing done on the dining room ceiling directly below this bathroom...






Everything is currently white. I couldn't really find a good angle to get the whole thing, it is spacious, probably over 200 sq feet, and has great potential. I fear what we find under the tile....

















The new flooring...



And just because...
My handsome husband and a few of our daughters!







4 comments:

The Doig family said...

Go Haylee! Good luck on the bathroom reno! I can't wait to see the transformation! We have plans to build a master bathroom for our bedroom, but haven't started yet. Maybe you will give us courage to embark on that project.

Sara Jensen said...

That flooring is gorgeous!...and so is your family:)

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you do to your bathroom!

Susie Stout said...

I saw this awhile ago and when you mentioned cabinet remodel I decided to search for it watch the video when you get there really it is neat!!
http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/story/Cabinet-Updates/iDotLnCR9katYlvO5AFdFg.cspx