Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm a...




BOY!!!

6 comments:

Rachel {La Familia Pearson} said...

That is awesome news! Wow! I've been thinking about how much I love our little girls, but also how much I would love to have a boy someday, so congratulations!

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you! You guys will be the exact opposite of us! Boys are SO different from girls (which with boy girl twins is so obvious) - but are so much fun! When are you due?

Haylee said...

I was just thinking the same thing, Michelle! Should we just line them all up in about 20 years and marry them off to each other? :) I'm due on the 22nd of November - we managed to dodge December this time (5 of our 7 birthdays are Dec - kind of like your summertime babies!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Janet said...

Congratulations!

Sara Jensen said...

I haven't blogged in so long, but I happen to get on today and see this post!!!!!!! Wow!!! I am so dying for you!!! What a sweet sweet thing!!!!! You are due so soon! I can't wait to see what a little boy Prete will look like!