

When Joe and I first decided to move to Las Vegas it was with some reservation, but over the past three years we have discovered many things that we really enjoy about living here. Foremost is probably how much we love our ward and all of the friends we have found here. For me, the next best thing is the weather (excluding June through August). Don't get me wrong, I would ultimately trade it all in for a beautiful fall with changing leaves and a bit of snow in the winter, but meanwhile I'm reveling in tomatoes and green peppers in December!
3 comments:
Haylee! I saw your comment on Desiree's blog and am excited to see you have a blog. And FOUR girls! US TOO! Well, number four is due to make her arrival mid-March. :)
We can sure relate to the weather you're having. We're in Florida right now and I would trade June to August in a heartbeat, but the rest is kind of fun! Especially if we make a few visits up north during the fall to get our fill of crisp air and fall colors.
Hooray! How fun to hear from you. I'll keep checking in. I've always thought you were pretty top notch too.
We didn't know you had a blog!! How fun! Ours is www.thebrynerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment