It is a season of change. Today, our ward and stake boundaries are being redivided, our Bishop is being changed (along with 4 others in the stake), and I am having my last Elders Quorum Presidency meeting before our move. It will be fun to see who is called as the new Bishop and who is called to fill various other callings in the Cimarron ward. It's also kind of nice to know that I will be released from the Elders Quorum Presidency after a lengthy stint.
We got word on Friday that our loan is approved and our tentative closing date is next Wednesday, September 30, 2009. Then, on to bigger and better things. We have tenants lined up for our old (current) house and we are desperately dashing to get everything cleaned and ready for them before they move in (not to mention all of the packing). We are also making various purchases for the new house (washer/dryer, chairs, paint, etc.) It has been a busy and stressful time but a time of great excitement.
Haylee is amazing, doing all she does with a 3/4 sized baby in her belly. I'm grateful for all she does. We can't wait for our girl number 5 to arrive, soon after we move into our new house. We hear good things about the ward and elementary school in our new neighborhood. We know that the future is bright and we feel very grateful for our rich blessings -- including this free land, good stable employment, healthy children, testimonies of the gospel, strong family relationships, etc. In the same vein, we recognize that where much is given, much is required. We need to square up our shoulders and willingly do all we can to strengthen and lift others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with the move and everything! I wish I could just pop down and help for a few days. Thinking of you guys a lot!
I wish you luck with everything over the next few weeks. I loved the pictures of the new house.
Can't wait to come down and help you out a little! It'll be good times, I have no doubt!!
Post a Comment