Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some Updates

Can I say that my life has been busy? I was just looking through all the great photos we've taken over the last few very busy months and want to get them posted - just to have them on record. We've had several significant events - moving to our new house, Bella's birth, Christmas, Emma's baptism - in three short months. The things that would have otherwise received more attention, have fallen by the wayside. Here are a few fun pictures of life as we know it:


The girls are watching one of their favorite shows - I thought it was fun how they were all lined up.


Here we are making dinner - Sara is cutting the peppers for fajitas and Hannah is keeping us entertained.


Our very creative Emma came up with a way to keep her eyes from the onion tears.


A typical breakfast scene - toast and scrambled eggs. Sara already has her backpack on.




1 comment:

The Doig family said...

Your kids are such good helpers! Tell Emma that I used the exact same technique last summer when I had to cut up a whole big bowl of onions to make salsa! Works like a charm!