It looks great, so green. I'm jealous. There is no green here right now. The section that is still dirt in the picture is that being seeded to grass or is that garden? By the way, you guys amaze me how you are able to accomplish so much on such finite resources of time and money!
WOW! How beautiful! Were these photos taken recently? I am truly jealous since we have a dead lawn buried under several inches of snow! Congratulations!
2 comments:
It looks great, so green. I'm jealous. There is no green here right now. The section that is still dirt in the picture is that being seeded to grass or is that garden? By the way, you guys amaze me how you are able to accomplish so much on such finite resources of time and money!
WOW! How beautiful! Were these photos taken recently? I am truly jealous since we have a dead lawn buried under several inches of snow!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment