Monday, May 4, 2009

The News is Out

The news has been trickling out over the last couple of weeks because I'm really BAD at hiding how I feel, which right now, isn't so hot. Baby number 5 is due about the 2nd week of December by my calculation (Yes, our 3rd December baby, besides Joe and I being in Dec). We're excited, I'm still hoping for twin boys... :)

7 comments:

Ember said...

WHoo Hooo! Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon. Are you one to be sick the whole pregnancy?

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I will look for that cookbook! Thanks for sharing.

Have you had twins yet? What about Shelly?

Haylee said...

Hopefully it will only last another month (grimace), no twins yet - we have four girls. Shelley's first (and only so far) pregnancy was twins, a boy and a girl - they are about 9 months old.

Michelle said...

Congrats! I'm sorry you are so sick! I will cross my fingers that there is at least one boy in there! When do you find out?

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Janet said...

Congratulations, Joe and Haylee,
I would hope that you would have twins. Keep us posted. Good luck on the morning sickness.

Betty said...

I'll loan you my twin boys for a couple of days! Just think, JEREMY AND ROBERT.. you may change your mind! nah.. they are great!!!! Congratulations!!!! but you make such beautiful girls... I think you need twin girls!

gaskills said...

YEAH! Congratulations to you both! I'll keep my fingers crossed for those twin brothers! xoxo