Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time Out




Have you ever felt like you needed to put yourself in time out? Some days I don't even recognize myself, I feel like such a beast. I feel like I've exceeded my limits today. I need a vacation... or just a nice weekend...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I often feel like that even when I just had a vacation, and I have nowhere near the reason you do. I wish I were closer; I would love to come give you a weekend away.

Haylee said...

Thanks Emma.

The Doig family said...

Perhaps a vacation to Alberta will be just the thing! I'm so excited you are planning to come!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you and I hope the addition of Catherine isn't stressing you out too much!

I'd be happy to take the girls off your hands sometime next week. And I'll get my mother-in-law out here soon to give you a Catherine break!

Betty said...

Haylee, we're just about 6 hours away! Would love you to come and visit!! Love to play with your little girls and let you and Joe go play. I'm serious. Any time but the week of July 5 to 12th, because it's when David comes home, but I really am serious! Would love to see you!

Sharlee said...

Hey Haylee! Sounds like you need a vacation on the beach! We just looked up vacation rental by owner on-line and found a little condo for $1000 a week. It has two bedrooms and has lots of beds so we split with my sister's family adnd here we are! What are you doing tomorrow? I think we are stopping in Vegas for lunch...

Haylee said...

Hilary, Catherine is just fine. My problem is me, I think that my iron is low - I'm supposed to have my bloodwork done on Wed so hopefully we can address the problem if it is that and I'll get my energy up and emotions stabilized. :) Today has been a MUCH better day - we missed you at beach club!

Joseph said...

Maybe your husband could step up a little more, take kids for a long walk, change a few diapers, referee, etc. Then, when the kids have spent their energy, he could give you a foot rub.

Sara Jensen said...

I have those days all the time! I look forward to seeing you guys soon!!!